1) Who we are
Planday A/S is a company registered in Denmark at Njalsgade 19D, 7th Floor, DK-2300 Copenhagen S. VAT number DK-27666248.
Email customer service: email@example.com
Telephone customer service: (+45) 35 107 207
3) Use Of Your Personal Data
3.1) What will Planday do with my Personal Data?
3.2) Planday collects and processes your Personal Data for the following purposes:
Planday service updates : Planday may send out periodic e-mails informing you of technical service issues, product surveys, new feature announcements and news about Planday products and services. These e-mails are considered essential to the provision of the service you have requested. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe to these mailings, as they are considered a part of the service you have chosen.
3.3) Marketing and research: Planday may use your Personal Data to inform you of other products or services available from Planday. For information on how to limit or stop any such communications, see the below section titled “Control Your Personal Data”.
3.4) Control your Personal Data : You may choose not to receive marketing communications from Planday during the sign up process, and through your preferences. You may also stop the delivery of future promotional e-mails from Planday by following the specific instructions in the e-mail you receive. The instructions explain how to stop receiving such e-mails.
3.5) Who will Planday share my Personal Data and/or usage data with? Planday does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Planday will share your Personal Data and usage data with the following third parties (such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Data except to provide these services to Planday);
Planday’s operational service partners in order to operate the Sites and deliver the services you have requested; and/or with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, marketing campaigns, PR campaigns, remarketing, send you email or postal mail, or provide customer support.
In addition, Planday may disclose your Personal Data and/or usage data to any member of its group, which means its subsidiaries, its ultimate holding company and their subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 2006. In the event that Planday sells or buys any business or assets it may disclose your Personal Data and/or usage data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. In the event that substantially all of Planday’s assets are acquired by a third party purchaser, your Personal Data and/or usage data may be one of the transferred assets.
3.6) Planday will not disclose your Personal Data and/or usage data to any other third parties without your consent unless required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
3.6.1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Planday or the Sites;
3.6.2) protect and defend the rights or property of Planday and/or the Sites; and
3.6.3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Sites.
3.7) Please keep in mind that if you publicly disclose Personal Data and/or usage data through our Sites, we are not responsible for the security of the Personal Data you publicly disclose and it may be collected and used by others.
3.8) Planday Sites may contain links to make it easier for you to visit other websites. These websites are managed by third parties and Planday encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from the Sites so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Planday is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites it may link to.
3.9) Besides the above mentioned collection of data, the following data are being collected:
4) Subject Access Requests
If you wish to find out what Personal Data we hold about you, you can make a subject access request under the UK Data Protection Act 1998. Your request must be in writing and should detail the nature and likely location of your Personal Data, along with proof of ID and payment of the relevant fee (currently £10). You should send your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with an address to write.
5.1) Planday uses “cookies” to help you personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Planday uses cross-domain cookie tracking, so cookies issued by one Planday domain can be read by another Planday-owned domain. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to enhance your user experience. You can obtain information about how to manage cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
5.2) Planday keeps track of the websites and pages our customers visit within our Sites in order to determine which services and facilities are the most popular. Any Personal Data collected in this way may be used to deliver customised content and advertising within the Planday business to customers whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
5.3) There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Planday. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring web site addresses. This information is used by Planday for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Sites.
5.5) You have the ability to accept or decline cookies through your browser settings. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you will not be able to use our Site.
6) Security Of Your Personal Data
6.1) Planday secures your Personal Data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. Planday secures the Personal Data you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. When Personal Data is transmitted over the internet it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
6.2) For the purposes of data processing, the information and Personal Data you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). This may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside the EEA, or if one of our service providers is located in a country outside the EEA. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the EEA. If we transfer your information outside of the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
6.3) In addition, if you use our services while you are outside the EEA, your Personal Data may be transferred outside the EEA in order to provide you with those services.
8) Contact Information
9) Cookies Table
9.1) This table follows on from the “Cookies” section above and details the cookies used by Planday on the Sites, and in the applications on the Sites.
9.2) Cookies used on the Site
9.3) Cookies used in applications on the Site
ADDITIONAL GOOGLE COOKIES DESCRIPTIONS
Cookie Name: _ga
Expiration time: 2 years
Description: Used to distinguish users.
GA.JS – COOKIE USAGE
- Determine which domain to measure
- Distinguish unique users
- Throttle the request rate
- Remember the number and time of previous visits
- Remember traffic source information
- Determine the start and end of a session
- Remember the value of visitor-level custom variables
By default, this library sets cookies on the domain specified in the document.host browser property and sets the cookie path to the root level (/).
This library sets the following cookies:
|Cookie Name||Default Expiration Time||Description|
|__utmt||10 minutes||Used to throttle request rate.|
|__utmc||End of browser session||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.|
|__utmv||2 years from set/update||Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
The following methods can be used to customize how cookies are set:
- _setDomainName – Sets the domain to which all cookies will be set.
- _setCookiePath – Sets the path to which all cookies will be set.
- _setVisitorCookieTimeout – Sets the Google Analytics visitor cookie expiration in milliseconds.
- _setSessionCookieTimeout – Sets the new session cookie timeout in milliseconds.
- _setCampaignCookieTimeout – Sets the campaign tracking cookie expiration time in milliseconds.
Cookie Name: _gat
Expiration time: 10 minutes
Description: Used to throttle request rate
These cookies are required in order for the website to provide a service, which the end user has explicitly
requested. This could for example be cookies, which are used to make the shopping basket work.
- The following are just examples
- The website’s content is stored and administered through the Umbraco CMS platform. It sets
- cookies, which are used to recognize you, when you move around on the site and to remember if you
- are, for example, logged into My FDIH
- We use FDIH’s cookie script to find out, to what extent you have been informed about the website’s
These cookies are used to ensure the best possible user experience on the website. It is, for example, selected
preferences such as language, currency or selections, which make navigation easier. No personallyidentifiable data is gathered with this type of cookies.
OPERATION AND OPTIMIZATION COOKIES
These cookies are used for the operation of the website. They can, for example, count the number of visitors or other information, which will be used for analysis. They are also used in questionnaires. These cookies can, to a limited extent, gather data, which can be attributed to the individual user.
We use Google Analytics to analyse how users are using the website. The information gathered by the cookie about your use (traffic data, including your IP address) is transmitted to, and stored on Google’s on servers in the United States. You can disable cookies from Google Analytics here:
MARKETING – ANONYMOUS TRACKING ACROSS WEBSITES
These cookies are used to track users across their visits to several websites. These cookies can be used to build profiles, which show which searches each user has made, or which pages they have visited. These cookies can store data, which identifies the individual user or which contains specific information about the user. Anonymous data may be shared with a third party.
- Ad This enables you to share the content of the site on social networks. When you share, Ad This will set cookies, which collect information about the pages you share and on which social network you are sharing it.
- Cookies from Facebook are used to display a “Like” button and information about which of your Facebook friends like. Facebook also provides access to a statistics tool (Facebook Insights), which displays information about the use of Facebook.
MARKETING – TARGETED ADVERTISING
These cookies are used to track search and reading habits. The information gathered is used to display
personalised marketing content, such as banner ads.
- We collaborate with Google (www.google.com on the use of the system Adwords, Adwords Retargeting and Google Analytics advertising features for managing
internet advertisements in an attempt to show you ads, which are relevant to you.
- The Google Analytics features Planday implemented based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings. You can opt-out of Google Analytics advertising, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Planday will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless you have robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger.
- Planday use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, shows Plandays ads on sites across the Internet.
- Planday and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.You and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to Planday
- Planday and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.
- Planday use Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics in order to display advertising to the correct audience, and create reports based on impressions, clicks, and interactions and adservices are related to visits to Planday.
GOOGLE USER ID TRACKING
Planday use Google User ID tracking, which makes us differentiate logged-in users from visitors who haven’t signed in to Planday. By doing this, we can give you a better experience on our websites, because we can generate aggregated reports on customers vs. non-customers behaviour on our websites and system. You give your consent to this, when you visit one of the defined websites, and/or log in to the Planday system. We will never upload any data to personally identify you as an individual, (such as certain names, social security numbers, email addresses, or any similar data), or data that permanently identifies a particular device (such as a mobile phone’s unique device identifier if such an identifier cannot be reset), even in hashed form. If you want to opt-out, then use Google’s opt-out form: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ . Be aware that you need to opt-out on every device, where you are accessing Planday websites and/or Planday system.
HOW TO REJECT OR DELETE YOUR COOKIES
You can always reject cookies on your computer by changing the settings in your browser. Where you find the settings depends on which browser you use. However, please be aware that, if you do this, there are many features and services, you cannot use, because they require the website to remember the choices you make.
Cookies, which you have previously accepted, can subsequently be deleted easily. If you use a PC with an up to date browser, you can delete your cookies by using shortcut keys: CTRL + SHIFT + Delete If the shortcut keys do not work, and/or you are using a MAC, you need to start by finding out which browser you use and then clicking on the appropriate link:
Remember: If you are using several browsers, you must delete cookies in all of them.
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari 5.0
- Flash cookies (applies to all browsers)
- iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices
- Telephones with the Android operating system
- Telephones with Windows 7
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM PROVISIONS
This Site resides on a server in Copenhagen, Denmark. You agree that these Terms and your use of this Site are governed by the laws of Denmark. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts, tribunals, agencies and other dispute resolution organizations in Denmark in all disputes (a) arising out of, relating to, or concerning this Site and/or these Terms, (b) in which this Site and/or these Terms is an issue or a material fact, or (c) in which this Site and/or these Terms is referenced in a paper filed in a court, tribunal, agency or other dispute resolution organization. Planday has endeavored to comply with all legal requirements known to it in creating and maintaining this Site, but makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. Any use in contravention of this provision or any provision of these Terms is at your own risk and, if any part of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms shall govern such use.